Monday 8 February 2016

NEW OPERA BROWSER FOR FREE


Publisher's Description: Opera browser for computers is my way to go online. It gives me a fast, secure and efficient way of browsing. It has been crafted with individuals in mind and comes with features that help me get the most out of the web.
Features: Opera has an elegant interface seamlessly integrated with Windows, Mac, and Linux platforms. The Discover feature offers a selection of top global and local news and other interesting stories from almost 40 countries. Visual bookmarks let me save my favorite pages as a collection of thumbnails and share them with my friends easily. A customizable Speed Dial offers one-click access to my favorite web content, which I can group into folders. Opera Turbo mode compresses pages by up to 50% of their original size for faster browsing, especially on slower web connections. Over 1300 extensions are available in the Opera add-ons catalog, to add functionality and give me my way to enjoy the web. Themes help me personalize the look of my browser. Users' feedback,
20 years of hands-on experience and a passion for the web have helped Opera to introduce many improvements and new technologies to its new generation of browsers. Learn more about Opera at opera.com. Download the browser today and see for yourself why millions of people around the world choose to go online with Opera.

What's new in this version:
An improved bookmark manager now removes duplicates that may be created when syncing bookmarks between devices.
Separate search bar available in advanced settings.
Updated support for the latest Chromium/Blink release, version 48.
Stability enhancements and bug fixes.
Mute tabs that are playing sound directly on the tab bar. Hover over a tab and press the mute button to silence it.



No comments:

Post a Comment